- I would like to, but I don't speak Cree. Amqui 22:43, 17 March 2010 (UTC)
connectivity project[edit source]
Hallo, my name is Anastasiya Lvova, I'm "duty" in Connectivity project. The essence of the "Connectivity" project is to study and enhance the coherence of Wikipedia, or, in other words, to improve hypertext navigation between articles. The project deals with deadends, isolated articles, non-categorized articles, transitivity of the category tree, etc.
We want to work with your language version, but we need configured MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage for it (with direct links to template namespace pages, for example, ru:MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage/de:MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage/fr:MediaWiki:Disambiguationspage). Is it possible to set it up for our usage?
thanks in advance, Lvova 18:37, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
- I would like but I don't speak Cree. Amqui 21:15, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
Si tu as besoin d'aide...[edit source]
Je viens t'offrir mon aide ici parallèlement au projet Canadian Aboriginal Languages Wikipedia Coordination. Je peux comprendre qu'on se sent un peu seul ici! Néanmoins, je crois comme toi en l'importance de préserver toute cette culture qui pourrait surement disparaître dans un futur rapproché... Comme tu le sais, je parle pas le cri mais je m'y intéresse beaucoup, alors tu peux compter sur mon aide. Est-ce-que tu participe aussi au Wikipédia inuktitut ?--Orbitale 05:06, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Oui, je "monitore" également le Wikipédia en inuktitut quasi-journalièrement et j'y ai aussi contribué. Je viens aussi de créer récemment un Wikipédia en micmac dans l'incubateur (vous pouvez voir le lien sur la page de la Canadian Aboriginal Languages Wikipedia Coordination). Présentement, j'essaie de rejoindre des locuteurs de différentes langues autocthones interessées à participer et à contribuer. Vous êtes plus qu'essentiel au projet malgré que vous ne parlez pas cri étant donné que nous avons besoin de contributeurs expérimentés afin de guider et de mettre en forme les contributions des locuteurs autochtones ; il s'agit d'une collaboration. Merci de votre aide, Amqui 18:45, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Très bien, sache que je suis là si tu as besoin d'aide. Sinon, j'ai quelques questions :
- - À ta connaissance, existe t-il des wikipédiens maitrisant la langue crie ou inuktitut actuellement ?
- - Quelles sont les tâches à prévilégier pour le moment ?
- - En lien avec la page Canadian Aboriginal Languages Wikipedia Coordination, as-tu des idées pour attirer des locuteurs autochtones sur Wikipédia?
- --Orbitale 22:52, 11 February 2012 (UTC)
- Une idée pour attirer des contributeurs des communautés autochtones qui fonctionnerait à mon avis est d'effectuer des ateliers, workshops, avec eux pour expliquer ce qu'est Wikipédia et enseigner sur son fonctionnement par le biais de Wikimédia Canada. On devrait discuter de cela sur la page sur Méta afin de ne pas diviser les discussions inutilement. Amqui 00:54, 12 February 2012 (UTC)
Request for translation. Yanka Kupala and Yakub Kolas[edit source]
Warm greeting from Belarusian Wikipedia! This year we celebrate 130. birthday of Belarusian great poets en:Yanka Kupala and en:Yakub Kolas Could you help us to translate articles into your unique and honourable language? Thank you in advance! --Rymchonak (talk) 05:41, 8 June 2012 (UTC)
MediaWiki name space[edit source]
http://translatewiki.net/w/i.php?language=cr&module=namespace&title=Special%3AAdvancedTranslate --Tadiranscopus (talk) 08:33, 16 June 2012 (UTC)
Could you delete this, please? It has no useful content and appears to be vandalism.
Vandalism article[edit source]
Hi! I think that I have stumbled upon an article that is completely vandalism. The article is Sam's adam apple and it looks like a bunch of vandalism. Could you delete this? Jith12 (talk) 21:48, 8 April 2017 (UTC)
- Nevermind. This was done by another user. - dcljr (talk) 03:03, 16 August 2018 (UTC)
Number stubs in English[edit source]
Please see Special:Contributions/2600:1700:1E0:6B20:83F:5D32:89A:1431 (over 400 stubs written in English), one of which I have tagged for deletion. Obviously, all of them are equally useless. - dcljr (talk) 01:35, 29 November 2019 (UTC)
New comment[edit source]
new article[edit source]
hi.please create two articles about joseph stalin and inited states.
Pages to be deleted[edit source]
- This has been taken care of by User:Holder. - dcljr (talk) 19:15, 10 May 2020 (UTC)
Your advanced permissions on cr.wikipedia[edit source]
Hello. A policy regarding the removal of "advanced rights" (administrator, bureaucrat, interface administrator, etc.) was adopted by community consensus in 2013. According to this policy, the stewards are reviewing activity on wikis with no inactivity policy.
You meet the inactivity criteria (no edits and no logged actions for 2 years) on this wiki. Since this wiki, to the best of our knowledge, does not have its own rights review process, the global one applies.
If you want to keep your advanced permissions, you should inform the community of the wiki about the fact that the stewards have sent you this information about your inactivity. A community notice about this process has been also posted on the local Village Pump of this wiki. If the community has a discussion about it and then wants you to keep your rights, please contact the stewards at the m:Stewards' noticeboard, and link to the discussion of the local community, where they express their wish to continue to maintain the rights.
If you wish to resign your rights, please request removal of your rights on Meta.
If there is no response at all after one month, stewards will proceed to remove your administrator and/or bureaucrat rights. In ambiguous cases, stewards will evaluate the responses and will refer a decision back to the local community for their comment and review. If you have any questions, please contact the stewards.
Sorry, what happened on mainpage?[edit source]
- Hi Liuxinyu970226, I fixed it locally for the time being, but the real fix will need to be done on TranslateWiki. Someone did something they were not supposed to do. Thanks, Amqui (talk) 19:50, 24 February 2021 (UTC)
Some articles without Wikidata items[edit source]
Could you look at the following articles to establish what Wikidata item would fit each one of them? Thank you.
I hope that I attributed the following one the right Wikidata item (it seems to be a generic article about flags in general: ᑭᐢᑭᐁᐧᑭᐣ).
How we will see unregistered users[edit source]
You get this message because you are an admin on a Wikimedia wiki.
When someone edits a Wikimedia wiki without being logged in today, we show their IP address. As you may already know, we will not be able to do this in the future. This is a decision by the Wikimedia Foundation Legal department, because norms and regulations for privacy online have changed.
Instead of the IP we will show a masked identity. You as an admin will still be able to access the IP. There will also be a new user right for those who need to see the full IPs of unregistered users to fight vandalism, harassment and spam without being admins. Patrollers will also see part of the IP even without this user right. We are also working on better tools to help.
We have two suggested ways this identity could work. We would appreciate your feedback on which way you think would work best for you and your wiki, now and in the future. You can let us know on the talk page. You can write in your language. The suggestions were posted in October and we will decide after 17 January.
Thank you. /Johan (WMF)
18:11, 4 January 2022 (UTC)
IP 18.104.22.168 has been vandalizing this wiki. I've reverted a bunch of it, but there's too much to do "manually". Could you rollback the rest of his recent edits? Thanks. - dcljr (talk) 03:45, 1 August 2022 (UTC)
- @Dcljr Done and blocked. 1234qwer1234qwer4 (talk) 10:34, 1 August 2022 (UTC)
Discussion of wiki closure[edit source]
Please see m:Proposals for closing projects/Closure of Cree Wikipedia. - dcljr (talk) 21:16, 4 December 2023 (UTC)